Services During COVID-19
At Cape Coral Pet Vet, our first priority is the health and safety of our clients, patients, and team members. We remain committed to the best care for your pets, therefore we are taking additional steps to help keep people and their pets healthy and safe. Thus we are offering:
Effective immediately all routine appointments, drop-offs, medications, and food will be handled as a curbside service.
- Please call (239-772-2009) when you arrive for your appointment.
- A technician will then come out to your vehicle, go over what will happen at the appointment, and bring your pet into the hospital while you remain in the vehicle. Note-please make sure your cat is in a carrier and your dog has a collar and leash.
- During the appointment, the tech will setup a phone or video conference with you to communicate with the tech and doctor.
- When the appointment is complete, your pet will be brought back to you with paperwork and any medication or supplies that is needed and payment will be taken.
Essentially a virtual appointment, telemedicine is a service where the doctor and client exchange medical information about their pet using technology such as video conferencing or phone.
- This is beneficial for medical cases such as ear infections, skin infections, rechecks.
- Telemedicine may only be conducted with a current veterinary client-patient relationship. That means your pet (each pet) must have been seen by us within the last 12 months.
- We encourage this service for people that are limiting their social exposure or are unable to bring their pet to the clinic.
- This service will cost $35.00 per consultation (single pet). If you are currently not a patient or your pet has not been seen within the last 12 months, we encourage you to schedule an establishment appointment for this service.
- For video you must have either Apple Facetime service or Google Duo service. Appointment types are limited, please call 239-772-2009 to ensure your issue qualifies for a telemedicine appointment.